Tuesday, August 7, 2012

space race (part 4)


Kit
I was in space, maneuvering my ship around asteroids in the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter. The Zippy was doing well and there was no sign of the Cheetah, until I caught my first glimpse of Jupiter. Igor Counterfeit and his counterfeit ship suddenly appeared in front of me! I was so shocked! Then, I realized what Igor Counterfeit III did to cheat. He used teleports! Shelly's parents had specifically said that teleports were NOT allowed. 
¨Shelly! Call the Universal Police! Igor is catching up with us! Do something! ANYTHING! HE IS USING TELEPORTS” I screamed into the radio which allowed me contact with Shelly. 
The next thing I knew, I saw a super fast blue police ship speeding up ahead of me and catching Igor Counterfeit! That served the old weirdo right for using teleports! No wonder he robs banks for the fun of it!      As that counterfeit old weirdo was arrested, Zippy the cat howled a happy sounding howl. I know how she feels about Igor Counterfeit!
Igor
I am experiencing technical difficulties and cannot tell you what happened next in this story! All right, you know I am lying to you. Hey, I'm evil, after all, and evil people always tell lies! Kit Wilson the rat got her little friend Shelly to arrest me. As I said before, those police wimps need much stronger security forces! I used my set of teleports to get back to my beloved spaceship. When I looked out of the window, I couldn't see that old goody-two-shoes ship called the Zippy. At first, I thought I was ahead of them, but then I felt scorching hot! It wasn't all this hot back at Jupiter, where the police ship arrested me. Reflecting on my many years of high-level education at the Evil University, I knew that the Sun was hot. [I am so smart, right?] I also knew that Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun. [Pure genius!] From these two facts, I knew that I was somewhere near Mercury! I was so far behind the Zippy! How did my ship get all the way back there, you ask? I think it was gravity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!