Sunday, August 26, 2012

i'm mad at myself now

WHY DID I SPACE OUT IN SOCIAL STUDIES INSTEAD OF DOING THE HOMEWORK IN CLASS?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!!!!!????????? NOW IM DROWNING IN HW! AND ITS SUPER HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< I have to research stuff which I can't even find online. And I had to draw a whole map of stuff (which I won't disclose because you'll find out who my teacher is). Wait... I have band practice!! I lost my stuff... and now I found it. Do I have to practice now? What if we're not playing tomorrow? I wish Shuyang was in my band class again... at least I have Myth and V and Alicia and a whole lot of nice people...
...
































what should i do now?

im pretending to do hw. yes, i'm such a fail.
now i'm emailing people's schedules to Shuyang. I got them from somewhere. No, I AM NOT A FREAKIN' SEVIE STALKER.

enough of my NOT A FREAKIN' SEVIE STALKERness.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!