Thursday, August 30, 2012

im a failure at flute... (and after this it gets really random)

it's true :'( STUPID CHROMATIC SCALES AND DOUBLE TOUNGING. i bet u don't even know what those are. i dislike them severely.
i'm horrible...
good thing im a drummer now. i'm pretty good at snare drum. except for solos. I HATE SOLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask anyone in 3rd period band. OMG I MESSED UP SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least the other drummers didn't make fun of me (except S. but he's just so annoying and stuff. ally keeps telling me he likes me. but she doesn't even know him!) and ally even said good job... yay. and myth messed up with me so it wasn't as bad. btw, its her birthday today. YAY! i didn't get her anything because i forgot to.
why am i typing like this?
i do NOT know.
it is because i am a random weirdo from planet x.
just kidding.
but the random weirdo part is true.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
random weirdos FOR THE WIN!
i say that too much.
MEOW.
today i freaked shuyang and karebear out with my weird-sounding meow thingie. judy came and we acted like freaky kitties. at lunch, i became a clueless pixie and it was awesome. you should have been there. wait, if you're reading this blog, you're either eli, one of eli's friends, or a stalker. no one else reads my HORRIBLE blog.
im turning into a pixie. literally. all silent and shy and stuff. i like that better than spazzy and hyper. since graduating pixieland, i started trying to avoid the problem of cyberbullies instead of sitting there and crying and visiting Ms. Barbarian the scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy psychologist (i ran away from her last year).
OMG I HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I FOUND SOMETHING WHICH IS SOOOOOOOOOOO MESSED UP AND I HAVE TO INVESTIGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!