Tuesday, August 21, 2012

first two days of school

Basically all my teachers are awesome. My math teacher isn't here but the substitute is still awesome... The band director stopped hating me. I'm in Alicia (nice 8th grader)  and Myth's class! Some of the other people are S and Nihal (from beginning band last year) and some new guy who Alicia likes making fun of because he forgets where to put the chairs. We did this thing called the Pie Game (if you're in band, you should know what I mean). Basically there's a page of music and you have to say "pie" for all the quarter notes, "apple" for the eighth notes... etc. It's hard to explain, or maybe that's just because I'm too lazy to. Apparently Alicia tried to teach her dog the Pie Game, and Myth and I were staring at her like she was crazy or something. M is bearable. I didn't talk to her yet. Karebear is scared of Prachi for some reason I don't know... I tried to talk to Prachi about something swimming-related and Karebear was like, "OH NO!! Don't talk to HER!! She's sooo scaryyyy..........." I think Karebear thought I was going to talk about her and Shuyang. In science class, Eli and I were drawing squid eyeballs, thanks to something D (eighth grader) told me earlier about dissecting them. I know, we have weird minds. Basically everyone at my school does. I saw Vanilla today and said hi. Then I got bombarded by sixth graders. THEY'RE SO TINY! Seriously. Shuyang and I were standing in the lunch line and there were all these sixth graders around us and we were talking about seventh grade stuff. French class is chaotic. We have to sing our ABC's. I feel like a kindergartner. My language arts teacher is awesome but my science teacher is very "flaky" according to this person I know. I'd post the squid eyeball pic Eli drew, except my webcam broke... I'm writing waaaay too much. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!