Sunday, August 12, 2012

home for good :D (couldnt finish this yesterday)

Hi. I hope you liked my posts...
Because I feel like it, I'll write about the ppl in my resident group thingie.

(in no particular order)
Michelle -- my roommate. She's really "popular" but is nice when there's no one else around to distract her.
Raevyn -- kid in my class. She loves running around and hurting people. When she's calm, she has a lot of good ideas.
Sonya -- another kid in my class. She appeared calm but is actually very random and spends most of her time on the phone.
Alyssa -- a violin player who goes on sugar highs and plays basketball with me. She was one of the band members.
Celline -- the other violin player. People say she "likes" Dan, who's in my class. I had to teach her most of the band song.
Stephanie -- the cellist/musical genius. She also plays basketball, and tried to force me to dance in the socials.
Athene -- one of my (few) friends in camp. She doesn't like to talk very much, but can still be very interesting.
Rachel -- a hyper kid. She's very goofy and randomly dances at random moments, and sometimes is a bit "spazzy'.
Channing -- another (not really) hyper kid. She's a good singer and knows the words to almost every song out there.
Jenny who's not in my group -- an all-around awesome girl, flute player (yayz!), and my best friend in the whole place. She seemed shy, but can get crazy. Really crazy. xD

Also, I got my schedule for school. Wanna know what it is?




























































































































































































Persistent stalker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!