Tuesday, August 14, 2012

my horrible schedule

All my teachers (except Kennedy and Moser) are apparently mean. There are a LOT of people in my classes. Last time I checked, I counted seven. Most of the people are nice. That is, MOST OF THEM. I'm so reluctant to put my schedule here because I don't want "random people and STALKERS" finding it.

































This is NOT the end, stalker.



































































So you want my schedule? Fine.





























math (adv)































pe































french






























band





































ss

































la



































science































And I'm not giving away the teacher names. So there.



























































Stalker.








































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!