Saturday, April 7, 2012

Invisible Secrets, Chapter 11

*Note about "chapters": Today is Ch. 11, which only means it's my 11th day on the story. So it's not exactly a chapter, more like a segment. Sorry I can't write much today, but I was busy...*

    "IT. IS. NOT. A. TEST." There's something about those words that's reassuring. So when the headmaster finally says them, I feel okay again. Like my life actually isn't a big trap to see if I'm worthy of this or that.
    "I'm so sorry about all this! It really wasn't a pre-planned test. Someone got hold of... of the..." he says, before fainting. Literally. He collapses on the ground. Kara calls the spy doctors, who help revive him.
    While Kara is helping the spy doctors, Ceres, Samuel and I go into the headmaster's office. Normally, we're not allowed there, but today, we suppose we can make an exception.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!