Thursday, April 12, 2012

Track and field/Sevvie/Flute lessons/Shuyang's hyperness

Track and field:
OUCH!! I fell down 10 times on hurdles. Then this seventh grader came up to me and wanted to race. And I beat her after falling down and hitting my head. YEAH!! I'm doing long jump now because I'm good at it. And I'm definitely in 100 meters.

Sevvie:
I'm in the stalker's dilemma now. KareBear wants me to stalk Sevvie because they're worst enemies from elementary school even though they're a year apart. But I think Sevvie's cool and awesome so I don't stalk her. Sevvie stalks KareBear now because she likes her and wants to be friends again even though KareBear is a year younger (sixth grade).

Flute lessons:
I hate being a flute teacher. My sis forgot B flat!! Flute players know how easy that note is. It's just the side thumb and first key. I have some weird names for the keys on flute (I used to call the A flat key the music note.) Back to my sis: She forgets B flat every day. And she forgot how to tongue notes, which is easy. I can already do double tonguing even though my friends (cough Shuyang cough) think it's so hard.

Shuyang's hyperness:
SHE IS A MENTAL WACKO!! All she does is bounce around and laugh at Shelly and Athena's (two people we know) jokes. It. Is. ANNOYING. Whenever I see her, she's all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and she doesn't listen. But when I'm calm, she's calm too. That's what friends are for...


THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE IN....


5




4





3





2











1







HAHAHAHA!!! Fooled you! Why did you want to scroll all the way down? The world DIDN'T explode. Like, OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!