Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TRACK MEET TOMORROW! YAY! (kinda)

Title says most of it. It's against another school, which is obvious! I'm doing hurdles, 100 meter, discus, and long jump. Elissa (or the Demented Pixie [long story]) is in hurdles, 100 meter, discus, and mile relay. Myth is in all my events except she's in shotput, not discus. I don't know Alina's events, except that she's in hurdles. (Everyone thinks Alina's name is Helen because she always wears her sister's old PE shirt. Also, she loves kicking Chantal's little brother.) I'm good at hurdles and I got in the first heat! My 100 meter could use work. I'm pretty good at my other events. My track uniform is a bit tight for me, but I'll survive. It's black and has my school's name in black letters on a yellow stripe. I am going to completely pwn Elissa at hurdles (wait, she's skipping hurdles, 100, and mile relay because her leg hurts!! So I'm going to completely pwn her at discus even though she is making up all these elaborate plots to beat me.). My hurdles time is 14.5 seconds, and I got third place on the 6th grade girls team. Myth surprisingly got last place, but she's in the second heat. The third heat is just Alina and Elissa because they didn't even get timed. I don't know how to conclude, so bye.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!