Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Invisible Secrets, Chapter 7

    Jim pulls me away into his room. "Dawn, I know that you're with a spy agency right? I am too, it's just that I'm in a different unit than you are. You don't see me at the school spy meetings because I'm in high school. But I'm a spy too. Everyone in our family is a spy!" he explains calmly.
    I feel shocked. No, I AM shocked! Someone from the spy agency is planning an attack on the country! If only Ceres could here this. If only... If only... She's been through this. Even though she's younger, she's extremely knowledgeable. She'd know exactly if it's a hoax or not. But Ceres, no matter how much I need her, isn't here. I have to decide for myself.
    Jim continues, "I got the same notification as you did, Dawn. Someone from our family is apparently attacking the country. Well, this is an alarm notification. It's not true. Trust me."
    I definitely can trust my brother now. But before I can tell him this, there's a knock at the door. I answer it, and see Kara, Samuel and Ceres, all spies, standing there. A big surprise.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!