Thursday, April 12, 2012

Invisible Secrets, Chapter 16

*Pathetic today, but I have so much other stuff...*

     Kara, Sam, and Ceres get to work rebuilding the chamber, while I stay back and investigate. The bomb, as it turned out, was manufactured by another developer. The developer didn't supply to our rivals, so they must have had some other motive to explode headquarters. But what is it? That's what I have to find out.
    In no time flat, the other three kids have completely remodeled the headquarters. It looks totally new, I can count on my loyal advisers, but what about me, the inexperienced girl leader?
    BAM! Someone bursts through the door of the agency. It's a figure clad all in black. I can't tell if it's a man or a woman. "Give me your money or else!" the person screams. "You  and your organization will be DESTROYED once and for all!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!