Tuesday, April 24, 2012

..........

Conversation w/ me, Sevie, and Sevie's friend:

Me: Last year, did Mr. Headley make you walk three laps with two gallons of water?
Sevvie: No... he would never do that to us! He loved us, but also hated us, so I hate him too.
Me: Well, that's what we did yesterday. Apparently, it was to raise awareness for kids in Africa.
Sevvie: Mr. Headley didn't do that sort of thing for us last year.
Me: LUCKY!
Sevvie: My class saw you guys, and we thought you were in military training camp!
Sevvie's friend: (walks in) Hey Pixie, do you have Headley or Lobue for PE?
Me: Headley.
Sevvie's friend: I had Mr. B. Like a pro bawss!
Sevvie: Are you still in swimming?
Me: Yeah.
Sevvie: Are you on the swim team yet?
Me: No, but I'm in a different place now.
Sevvie's friend: I bet I could beat both of you at swimming.
Sevvie: I don't think so. I'm really fast and Pixie's faster than me. And she's just a sixth grader! (points at me)
Sevvie's friend: I did Junior Olympics... blah blah blah... (rambles on and on)
Me: OK...
Sevvie: Don't listen to her, Pixie. She's terrible.
Sevvie's friend: Don't listen to HER! She's even worse!
Me: Well, I've seen Sevvie swim...
(Sevvie and Sevvie's friend fight over who's better)
Me: OK... Do you know the person who thought Karebear was a seventh grader?
Sevvie: Yeah... what's her name?
Me: (describes person who happens to be a seventh grader with homeroom PE so I hope she didn't listen)
Sevvie: Oh her? She's weird, I agree.
Me: Interesting...
Sevvie: Karebear looks like a FIRST GRADER!! (bursts out laughing)
Me: No, she looks like a second grader.
Sevvie's friend: Who's Karebear?
Sevvie: (explains about Karebear)
Me: (runs away and goes to class)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!