Friday, April 13, 2012

Invisible Secrets, Chapter 17

*I might ditch this story if I want to and enough people vote on the poll.*


    I scream and jump backwards. Who is this stranger, and why is he threatening me? What did I do wrong?
    Strangely, the unwelcome crasher seems to read my mind. "Don't worry about why I'm here," the figure says in a freaky and mysterious voice. It sounds familiar, like I heard it a while ago and forgot who it was. "I'm not going to hurt you... much... Stay calm... It'll be all right..." The person's tone is eerily soothing. I feel like my mind is being invaded by this vaguely familiar black-cloaked intruder. Not fair.
     "What?! Not you! Joe, what are you doing here?" asks Ceres, her eyes burning with intensity. The figure takes of the cloak and reveals a pleasant face with long, flowing hair. Clearly a girl. "Ceres. Don't call me Joe; I'm Josephine!" she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!