Monday, April 9, 2012

Invisible Secrets, Chapter 13

*Can't write much today. Busy w/ track and field.*
     It's my first day taking over the agency. Now, headmaster is the most dangerous job you can have as a spy. Even more dangerous than a field agent. It's almost impossible to run a whole spy corporation and still be anonymous, but that's what I'm striving for.
     "Okay. My first... um... order is for you to never tell anyone that I took over. ANYONE. Understand?" I say in a strict tone. "If another spy from our agency asks, tell them though. That way, our opponents will try to attack the old headmaster, who fainted. They won't attack me."
     Kara, Sam, and Ceres say they got it, that they never will tell another secret agent about my new position. I feel like I'm totally ready for the job. I have three great advisers, a strong background in spying, and an aim to be virtually unknown. Some people might say that an inexperienced girl like me can't handle the work, but I'm determined to prove them wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!