Saturday, April 14, 2012

Life can be terrible...

Remember when I fell down on the hurdles? I had a small concussion and half my body really hurts. I can't even turn my head without it hurting.  And it's impossible to write. My parents are freaking out about this and almost banned me from swimming but I went anyway. And I beat everyone else and got to skip a lot of levels. I swam 4.5 miles. SO THERE =D

I HATE MATH. Don't kill me. For the entire day, since 7:30 AM, I did nothing but math homework. And crying my eyes out because of the stupidly moronically long method I had to use when I knew a shorter one.  That's not how I should spend the first day of spring vacation. I feel like swearing now. And I've never swore in my life. That's how bad I feel. I never get a moment's peace. My parents and my little "dolly" of a sister are always screaming. My sis can't even dress herself and she's 9 years old. I was dressing myself at age 3.

Sorry if I'm weirding you out, but I'm just super pissed now. I'm probably not going to do a story today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!