Friday, April 6, 2012

CMEA RESULTS XD

WE GOT SUPERIOR IN THE CMEA CONTEST!! SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PIXIE  AND SHUYANG AND MYTH AND KAREBEAR AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE EVEN PWNED THE HIGH SCHOOLERS!!!!! WE'RE AWESOME!! GO MILLER JUNIOR HIGH MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!! WE ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hyper... so anyways, we got superior!! I played too many extra bass drum notes... so sorry Minnie Mouse (this boy in percussion)!!!!!!!!! The bells set there sounded really pretty when I played it. That was random...
In sightreading, I had to do crash cymbals. Thanks so much to Myth. Just kidding =D My finger started bleeding, which always happens when I do crash cymbals. Myth said I came in a measure early, and I really did but no one cared. Sevvie is so jealous of me because I had to skip some of school. Her choir thing is tomorrow but it's before school (according to her.)  She's in advanced choir. If I get in advanced band next year, we can do a performance together.

BYE. Someone's gonna steal the computer.























































JK. But still, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!