Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Invisible Secrets, Chapter 15

 *Sorry I can't write very much, but I'm super busy w/ track and field, band auditions, being a flute teacher, etc.*


     The world exploded. I know I exaggerate a lot, but not really this time. There was this huge thunder-like BOOM, and then the chamber's walls collapsed into rubble. It's our rivals again. We could just form an alliance, but they will never agree. They're a warlike group, always looking for trouble. And they usually get it.
     I dig around in the drawers of the headmaster's desk and finally find a red telephone. It's the hotline to the police station. They know about our agencies, so it's okay to contact them.
    Once I call and get a reply, I explain about the incident. I forget my exact words so I won't write them here. The police come and investigate. "This bomb wasn't put here by your rivals," says the police chief. "It was definitely a third-party developer. We'll look into this and see what we can do, okay? In the meantime, try and rebuild your headquarters." The chief is just trying to sound encouraging. What, after all, can she do about this? She's not a teenager who has to run a whole spy agency and has her office blown up on her first day, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write stuff!